Ben:

Not justifying Nazi. Just stating fact as recounted on The Military Channel.
"U-boat War in the Atlantic". Plays various times. Our firing on U-boats
documented. As was Donitz response.

You are apparently looking to pick a fight and I simply don't care. Glad you're
not my cosultant.

Will not respond further. No need. You know more than the experts writing the
documentary.

Gregg S/V Neverland

Sent from my iPhone