Hi Bill,

re Access to the Thames River from The St Katharine Docks:

They have a small lock between the center basin and the river that
they open twice a day to lock boats in and out of the marina.  The
river is tidal and rises 30 feet.

Ed and Sue

--
Ed Kelly
sailing vessel ANGEL LOUISE - Catalac 12m

US Skype phone #:  202-657-6357
attyedke...@gmail.com