>From watching the video, I’d say you’d be okay as long as you approached the
>beach from the seaward side and insured that fire-hose pickup stayed in the
>water behind you.  Otherwise you could be in for a rather sudden drop – oops I
>meant “landing”...

Now that I’m thinking about it, I wonder what the max gross take-off weight
might be. I think I remember reading somewhere on the site that the power came
from a 200 hp engine which, while being weightless in flight could be a bear
just standing there waiting for take-off thrust!

Steve Weinstein
S/V CAPTIVA
1997 Hunter 376, Hull #376
Sailing out of Oyster Bay, NY

All outgoing mail protected by VIPRE A/V