From: liveaboard-boun...@liveaboardonline.com
[mailto:liveaboard-boun...@liveaboardonline.com] On Behalf Of Craig
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 2:08 PM
To: liveaboard@liveaboardonline.com
Subject: Re: [Liveaboard] Expensive Marine Elect components

Wow Ben, That's a nice thing to do for the group.  I hope the posts will
explain the "whys" as well, such as, why tie a knot in the positive wire,
and what does wax do for wood screws, or why does placing a battery on the
ground or concrete ground them out?

Craig Scott  AE6E
S/V Savor Grace
Searunner 37
The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.  Albert