Ahoy All,

Ever become slowly aware that there is an alarm going off somewhere on board
and waste precious seconds trying to figure out what is going on?

Now you can have annunciators that actually speak to you!  Just Google the part
number in the subject line.

They look like any ordinary Sonalert type beeper but you can upload a .mp3 or
.wma (30 sec max) via a USB cable and when you apply 9 or 12 volts the gizmo
will play back the sound file repeatedly.

I saw these things in an on-line trade newsletter so I ordered some. They work
perfectly. It’s going to be great fun installing them!

Imagine a sultry female voice saying, “Captain, your main engine is
overheating!”,  just like on the Enterprise!

They are $13.13 each.  You do not need to buy the associated cable; it is an
ordinary USB cable of which I am sure you already have several.

Contact info:

Timi Zambenedetti
Phone# 513 489-1401 Ext. 234
Fax# 513 489-8686
tzambenede...@schusterelec.com

I just emailed Timi my Visa data and a shipping address and got them a few days
later.

Norm
S/V Bandersnatch
Lying Julington Creek FL