Ben,  Sorry to ad to your work list! (smile)
My prior owner put in a well backed up and reinforced eye in each hull,
which our anchor bridle hooks through

We are temporarily off Angel Louise till mid-week. We have been in a
mini-bus with 11 other cruisers from England, Austria, Australia, and us
from US for last 2 days. We left our boats in our winter Turkish marinas
for a six day / five night excursion to explore some inland sights of our
host country with a guide. We visited an ancient mountain city built of
beautiful marble with a history going back 1400 years before Christ, later
captured by Alexander the Great, later taken by the Romans and occupied
till around 1000 AD when it was abandoned after horrible earthquakes, and
covered with later erosion till modern times. Spectacular views.

As live-aboards we hate to leave our boat, but what's the point of
traveling to exotic ports if all you do in them is fix the boat?

Ed on Angel Louise.

--
Ed Kelly
sailing vessel ANGEL LOUISE - Catalac 12m

Skype to AttyEdKelly or Skype-in phone:  202-657-6357
attyedke...@gmail.com