If we can get a complete list of which files currently have issues I'm
thinking that would be an excellent list to mull over during the Christmas
break.  For those of us who will be "off" we may still want a coding fix
for an hour or so.  :)

Also it's an excellent way for those on the ODP mailing list who want to
"get their hands dirty" with ODP code to tackle something small and focused.

Bill