On 2015-04-30 09:42, Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin wrote:

> On 04/29/2015 08:43 PM, Mike Holmes wrote:
> > But this is in the public API so it may be used in an application and it
> > could now change the size of a structure in memory.
>
> Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see how. This is only a literal
> value. The time type used by the API is already on 64b.

Just to clarify what I meat.
The test that failed was an application seen from the ODP perspective.
Through this change in ODP we change how the application compiles and
works, so this change passes the interface between the ODP and the
application. And that's why I think this is an API change.

NOTE: This change wont affect all platforms (those defining ULONG as 64
bits wont be affected), but it will affect other applications
on other platforms.

Cheers,
Anders