On 06/30/15 19:06, Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin wrote:
I got a little bit mixed up between the msg and mmsg version.
After a quick look, we should be able to fall back to recvmsg/sendmsg for a
basic socket implementation

But yes, this patch removed a lot of code and a new version would be very quick
to implement (mostly replacing mmsg by msg).

Nicolas

Ok, if nobody else do not complain about that remove then we can remove it right now. Agree, that it will be easy to implement
if needed.

Maxim.