Hi Bogdan,

Sorry, but it looks like this question fell through the cracks as it was
posted during BKK16 when everyone was distracted with other items.

It would be trivial to add a user context field to the odp_pktio_param_t
that's specified at odp_pktio_open() time. This is retrievable via
odp_pktio_info().  Question is would that be sufficient for your use case
or do you need to be able to change the context pointer dynamically via a
setter?