Hi,

It looks good.

Thank you,
Bogdan

From: Bill Fischofer [mailto:bill.fischo...@linaro.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 2:41 PM
To: Bogdan Pricope <bogdan.pric...@enea.com>
Cc: lng-odp@lists.linaro.org; openfastp...@list.openfastpath.org
Subject: Re: [openfastpath] User defined context pointer associated with pktio

That's what I was thinking as well.  Expect a patch for review later today.
Thanks.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 3:24 AM, Bogdan Pricope
<bogdan.pric...@enea.com<mailto:bogdan.pric...@enea.com>> wrote:

Hi,

I would prefer to avoid odp_pktio_info() as ‘getting’ part will be called for
every input packet and it contains a memset() and a memcpy().

I was thinking to an API similar with queue API:

int odp_pktio_context_set(odp_pktio_t pktio, void *context)

{

        pktio_entry_t *entry = get_pktio_entry(pktio);

        if (!entry)

               return -1;

        entry->s.context = context;

        return 0;

}

void *odp_pktio_context(odp_pktio_t pktio)

{

        pktio_entry_t *entry = get_pktio_entry(pktio);

        if (!entry)

                               return NULL;

                return entry->s.context;

}