Hello everyone,
I'm Gonzalo Perez from Buenos Aires. We founded a year ago an association
called Geolibres for the legal representation of the local OSM, GeoChicas
and Geoinquietos (OSGeo chapter) communities.

We are happy to share with you two things: we wish to become an OSMF local
chapter and we're working on a FOSS4G conference candidacy for doing this
event in Argentina's capital in 2021 as members of Geolibres are also
members of OSGeo too.

In order of the local chapter application, we're gathering the needed
documents as is described in the OSMF website, then we will send them with
the full application so any suggestions will be welcomed.

About the FOSS4G, we received the support to our candidacy from many
companies, organizations and government institutions. If you believe that
the local chapters / organizations that you represent would want to give
their support, please write us to secretaria (at) geolibres.org.ar (that's
in cc) for starting that collaboration.

Dorothea gave us an important guidance in the process of the local chapter
application, we're grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Gonzalo Perez