Dear Rob and All,
Happy to share with you all that SOTM Asia 2020 conference will be held in Sri
Lanka.
The Venue and Date will be updated soon.
Please support to OSM Sri Lanka community to organize the conference.
Best Regards,Suthakaran

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, November 22, 2019, 18:29, karansutha suthakaran