Curt Arnold,

I have been unable to find sample XML configuration files among the log4cxx unit tests or examples.

I found this file: performance.xml under log4cxx/src/test/resources, but it does not seem to have been run by the unit tests, and it has references to files like file-noflush.xml which cannot be found in the log4cxx tree.

Q1) Do you know where I could find these, and how log4cxx is configured to use one?

Q2) How does one run the test contained in performance.xml ? It has this under <target name="usage">:

     These are the targets supported by this ANT build scpript:
     all - run all performance tests
     null         - run performance tests using NullAppender
     file         - run performance tests using FileAppender
file-noflush - run performance tests using FileAppender without immediate flush file-bufferedio - run performance tests using FileAppender without buffered IO
     telnet - run performace tests with TelnetAppender

thanks,
-Bernie Stumpf