Hello,

as we now have commit access to log4cxx, I would like to create a new
directory structure to get new patches etc. applied and move towards
our first incubation release which will be entirely based on the "old"
codebase with all the patches since 0.10.0 which seemed to never ever
make it into an official release.

I would like to create the branches 0.11.0, 0.11.1 and 0.12.0 base on
the current history and would like to revert trunk back to the last
official release 0.10.0. The only changes I would keep in trunk would
be those from Christian regarding the website etc., but no changes to
the log4cxx codebase itself. Development should take place in branches
for each new release/version we would like to make, while trunk
reflecting the last stable released version or something like that. Of
course everyone should create committer specific branches as needed.

Any objections?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--