Guten Tag Rhys Ulerich,
am Freitag, 3. Januar 2014 um 16:59 schrieben Sie:

> I like the 0.11.0, 0.11.1, and 0.12.0 plan that Thorsten set out with
> the implication that "trunk" means the last, public, stable release.
> That makes the public APIs and website reflect stable in a
> straightforward manner as he described.

As we now know that the website is not build from trunk automatically I
would be fine with leaving trunk as it is and using it for upcoming
development, but creating "new" release branches from the history of
the trunk for 0.11.0 and 0.11.1 as described before. In addition I
would create something like "tags/stable" or "tags/current_stable"
with release 0.10.0 in the beginning, which afterwards gets the
contents of 0.11.0 and 0.11.1 merged and published as the new main
project web site.

How does that sound to everybody? What's your preferred name for the
stable tag?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--