Guten Tag Rhys Ulerich,
am Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014 um 05:07 schrieben Sie:

> I noticed that you clobbered mainpage.dox...
[...]
> ...but that it's referenced in src/site/doxy/Makefile.am...

Sorry, should have searched for other occurrence before deleting.

> That said, do we want a @mainpage?  Is there some way to snarf content
> that Maven uses so that there's something minimal here?  I ask because
> search engines will dump folks straight onto the Doxygen reference,
> and it would be nice to have a backlink out to the main project page
> along with the usual Apache boilerplate.

Seems I completely misunderstood the purpose of the deleted file. When
I looked at the content it only seemed to contain something which
Doxygen generates automatically, something about macros. But you
have a strong point, the purpose of the file surely was to present
content like suggested, but never filled or something.

How about providing the contents of the main page of the project site,
the introduction and disclaimer? I could have a look on if we are able
to automatically use those contents during the build of the site and
apidocs without the need to double content.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de