Hello folks,

i am happy and impressed about the activity in the log4cxx project recently.

As I am not good with C++ I can't judge when there is time to aim for a new release. In open source its often said "release often and early". If you think it is time
to make a new release, let's jsut discuss it.

Please also note if the current committers feel there are some other guys who might fit to the commmitter-ship of this project, please lets also discuss this. Usually this is made on a private list. Currently we have none for log4cxx, I am thinking about how we can solve that.
Ideas welcome :)

Best,
Christian

---