Hi all,

yesterday I started to have a look at each open bug and applied a lot
of patches which were already available and made sense to me or looked
easy enough to not break too much etc. Most of the leftover bugs don't
seem to be easily fixable and we should shift those to another release
in the future.

So, how about freezing the trunk now and mostly only apply fixes for
the patches? I'm sadly still unable to build, therefore need your
support to test the current trunk and report everything I broke. I
will help as much as I can on fixing things, of course.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de