On 10.02.2014 18:00, Thorsten Schöning wrote:
> [...]
> So, how about freezing the trunk now

Good idea (and really good initiative).
I'm anyway a bit like Joseph - except that I'll need more time (~a week)
to close something.

To be honest, I've looked at some ticket with patch, but I wasn't really
happy with them (not always aligned with the coding style of
the rest of the lib).

Regarding the tests, I'm able to pass some under windows + visual studio
(btw, the express edition can definitively used to build the lib).
Having it on a CI is a bit more complicated (assuming a windows OS +
visual express); the build from ant can be done in two (at least)
way, but none of them can easily be automatized.

Florian

--
flo