Hi all,

I’m including log4cxx in my app, which I’m coding in Visual Studio 2012.

I built log4cxx and I
-        Included the build path in Properties->VC++ Directories->Library
Directories
-        Included log4cxx.lib in Properties->Linker->Input->Additional
dependencies

When I compile log4cxx as a static library the compilation of my app complain
during the linking phase.
When I compile log4cxx as a dynamic library the compilation completes without
problems, but the execution complains about the fact that log4cxx.dll is
missing.

What’s the right configuration? Should I copy the DLL in some directory or link
it somehow?

Thanks!

Luca Gherardi, PhD
Postdoc at ETH Zurich
Institute for Dynamic Systems and Control
Room ML K 34
Sonneggstrasse 3 - 8092 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

Office: +41 44 632 73 55