Hi,

1) How do i clear the Loggers from the logger Repository ?

In the xml configuration file, i have :-

<logger name="customLogger1">
                <level value="TRACE"/>
                <appender-ref ref="appxNormalAppender"/>
        </logger>

        <logger name="customLogger2">
                <level value="TRACE"/>
                <appender-ref ref="appxNormalAppender"/>
        </logger>

        <logger name="customLogger3">
                <level value="TRACE"/>
                <appender-ref ref="appxNormalAppender"/>

and if i use the below code

logger = Logger::getRootLogger();
repo = logger->getLoggerRepository();
loggerlst = repo->getCurrentLoggers();

i'll be getting
-customLogger1
-customLogger2
-customLogger3

I want to delete, say, "customLogger1" from the Repository.

does log4cxx have a direct function like repo->deleteLogger(). ...
Or is there any alternative solutions ???

And,

2) Suppose if i update the "customLogger3" to "customLogger4" while logging
in progress, Why is it not updating the Logger Repository to have only

-customLogger1
-customLogger2
-customLogger4

Instead it has
-customLogger1
-customLogger2
-customLogger3
-customLogger4

Why log4cxx is not deleting customLogger3 from the repository ?

please let me know if there is any solution for this.