>>     When my software is running, i delete one of the logger's.

>You still didn't explain how exactly you are doing that because there
>don't seem to be an API do delete loggers.

      Loggers will be deleted/added from configuration file manually.
Changes configuration will be used only  after application is restarted. But
restarting application is pain and is not advisable.

>>    In any case, if the configuration file is reloaded, why should the
>> repository contain the deleted loggers ?. I feel this is somewhat
>> incorrect.

>This depends on how or if at all you deleted the loggers and if they
>are still configured in the file etc. From your explanation those
>questions are not clearly answered to me.

      My application periodically reloads the configuration file and
populates the repository again. When the repository is populated again by
reloading the configuration file, old loggers which were deleted from
configuration file are still present in repository.

     I hope this makes it more clearer.