Guten Tag Sergio Basurco,
am Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2015 um 12:47 schrieben Sie:

> I'm using a 3d party library (namely LIB) which uses log4cxx. I get an
> error when closing my application, that log4cxx appender was not found
> for some module.

Really appender and not logger? Are you able to post the complete
error here? The latter sounds like your LIB is pre-configuring
log4cxx, in which case you may or may not are able override it.

> I want to disable logging completely. From what I've found I can set a
> log4cxx.properties file. How can I completely disable logging using this
> file?

That depends on your LIB and how it configures log4cxx. By default
logging can easily be deactivated by settings the log level for all
loggers to NONE.

http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/usage.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning