Guten tag Thorsten,

Here's the complete error, dumped when closing the whole application:

log4cxx: No appender could be found for logger (LIB.LibClass).
log4cxx: Please initialize the log4cxx system properly.

Let me give you some background on how I'm using this library.

 - LIB is a managed .NET dll
 - My application is an unmanaged (native) c++ program.
 - I use a c++/cli wrapper to access LIB (LIBWrapper)

Using LIB in a managed environment does not output the error. It's only when I use it through my wrapper that this happens. My best guess is that log4cxx is looking for initialization properties and not finding it.

Best!