Guten Tag Andrew Leach,
am Montag, 12. Oktober 2015 um 15:05 schrieben Sie:

> I believe I've correctly configured the include directory for
> log4cxx into VS2013 as the include's aren't showing up any errors.

You need to setup log4cxx properly as well.

> c:\apache-log4cxx-0.10.0\apache-log4cxx-0.10.0\[...]

You shouldn't start with log4cxx 0.10.0 anymore, checkout a current
trunk using SVN or download it using your browser. While not
officially released yet, the current trunk contains a lot of bug
fixes.

https://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/source-repository.html

> Error   1       error C1083: Cannot open include file:
> 'log4cxx/log4cxx.h': No such file or directory

This is most likely the root cause, log4cxx can't work properly
without that header. You haven't setup your building environment for
log4cxx properly and should first read the docs on how to build the
lib. If your already done so, you either made something wrong or the
instructions are not clear enough or whatever, so feel free to tell us
and we might fix things.

https://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/building/index.html
https://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/usage.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,