Guten Tag Dana Irvin,
am Montag, 12. Oktober 2015 um 18:33 schrieben Sie:

> One thing
> of note – I found the trunk wouldn’t compile/link complete with the
> current version of APR and APR-Util. I had to use APR 1.5.1 and
> APR-Util 1.5.3 for Windows. There are some undefined references in
> the Win32 build of one of those. I don’t remember which. Thorsten,
> have you or any of the contributors seen something similar?

No and in fact I spent the last two weeks or so to get APR 1.5.2,
APR-Util 1.5.4 and APR-Iconv 1.2.1 R2 running and usable with current
trunk of log4cxx, successful in the end. But I created my own custom
projects from scratch for my Embarcadero C++-Builder 10 and the things
I needed to address where all around that compiler and its support by
APR.

So, could you be more verbose about the errors you got? We should at
least file some bugs.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--