Guten Tag Bonneau, Guy,
am Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2017 um 15:07 schrieben Sie:

> Once you made up your own mind about which version numbering you
> will use to release the library it is possible to commit an RC4 with
> the LT_VERSION set for the next release version in file
> configure.ac. We would like to get a snapshot of the GIT repository
> and thoroughly test the new candidate release. We have a product
> that uses the log4cxx library with both Windows and Linux.

Be careful, the current RC-tags are only there because I tested
release-scripts. They don't really mean anything and I deleted those
tags in the past already and will do so with the current ones until I
feel the scripts are finished.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--