I'd like to address the following bugs and then get an RC1 for log4j 1.2.16 out

https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=37638
https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=44157
https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=44386
https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=38363

Making NTEventLogAppender usable in both Win32 and Win64 while not dying a horrible death if the old DLL is found is probably up to me. However, if anyone wants to work on the others and submit a patch, please feel free. If there are any other bugs that should be addressed, please provide a patch or at least an analysis to the bug and let the list know your feelings. As far as I can tell (Bugzilla doesn't seem to allow you to query), there isn't an open bug with a supplied patch.

Please do not include bugs that apply to extras, receivers or chainsaw. Just concerned with bugs that affect log4j 1.2 itself.

I've thinking it is likely that we may run into problems with the geronimo artifacts on earlier JVM's. May have to hack the pom.xml and rebuild to get compatible bytecode.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to