On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Ralph Goers <rgo...@apache.org> wrote:

> Well, I was going to ask what needs to be done to get to a GA release -
> I'd prefer there not be a beta10 if it isn't required.  I do think the OSGi
> stuff needs to be addressed for that but I am not sure what else.  From a
> timing perspective I think this is about the time we were shooting for to
> release so I am OK with that.

I know it takes cycles to spin a beta (and I've not been doing them, thank
you Ralph! ;) but I look at it the other way around. Why not spin another
beta? It seems like a good time, we have *loads* of bug fixes in and some
new features IRRC, and at least one large hump to go over OSGi. Just
sayin... ;)

Gary

--
E-Mail: garydgreg...@gmail.com | ggreg...@apache.org