Can we agree to pull out jpa and jms?

As for web, I know there was some discussion on how we could not register a
shutdown hook. If we broke out log4j-web, maybe we could make it as simple
as registering a shutdown hook if log4j-web is not included, but if
log4j-web was included, the shutdown hook is not registered. It's just an
idea.

--

Bruce Brouwer