Hi,

We have been testing Apache Log4j 2.0rc2 at Tango for a few weeks and have been very impressed. We are in the process of migrating our services to Apache Log 2.0rc2 so they can be ready for roll out when 2.0 comes out.

The only issue we had so far was about configuring async logger for all loggers. Having to pass system properties to Apache Tomcat in order to activate and configure async loggers is not convenient.

There is also a more detailed email/blog post with some numbers we collected being worked on.

Thanks,
Bruno