Easy for me to say 'do another RC' since I am not the RM but there is no
harm in doing a RC3, if anything it shows we are getting our ducks in a row
before GA. My experience RM'ing for Commons, HttpComponents and Xalan is
that it is a pain in the you know what, so I won't hold it against Ralph if
he is tried of cutting releases ;-)

Gary

--
E-Mail: garydgreg...@gmail.com | ggreg...@apache.org