I'll give the VOTE a review of course but I do not see the harm in another RC
since we will be setting the API in stone as soon as 2.0 is out. We also have
only one shot at a first impression.

Gary

<rgo...@apache.org> </div><div>Date:07/14/2014  00:35  (GMT-05:00)
Next release </div><div>
Pretty much everyone else thinks it is time. If that is the case one of the
other PMC members will need to fail or the release vote will fail.

For what it is worth, I have no problem with a 2.0.1 or 2.1 in a few weeks if
desired.  I just think we have been stalling long enough.

And I hope we continue to keep fixing things at the same, or better, pace.

Sent from my iPad