Cool. Have a look at the SocketAppender as well. What you probably want to
do is to serialize a LoggingEvent and send it through a SyslogQuietWriter
(or whatever you decide to call it.)

On the server side, what you want to do is to deserialize the LoggingEvent
and log it locally. See SimpleSocketServer, SocketSever or JMSSink for
examples. Cheers, Ceki

----