Well, there are a couple of issues with this approach, I think(please correct me if
I'm wrong). First, there seem to be some flow-control issue; I need to deal with the
cases where the buffer is full. Secondly, I don't think it will work with several
threads accessing it at the same time?

Roger

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/08/01 03:16AM >>>
How about using the AsyncAppender in combination with the JMSAppender?
This seems to be just what it was designed for.....