Hi

I am developing an application ( applet application) which is put on a HTTP server. any client within our network can access this application.
Now how do I specify the configuration file name for the PropertyConfigurator.configure("filename");

I tried to use the [RelativeURL] but itdoes not accept.
similarly if I have to log the info/debug messages how can I specify the file name
for logging as the log should be generated on the machine running the HTTP server.

I tried to read through the documentation on Log4J but I could not get this info.

Please help me learn how to use log4j for my application.
regards
Ravi Prasad