We are trying to import the Log4j 1.0.4 classes into our Visual Age for Java
(3.5patch2) workspace.
Most of the classes import fine.  But we get a few errors like:
"Add failed: [.class file mismatch] Must also add the enclosing type for
org.log4j.net.SocketAppender$Connector"
When the import is done, Vajava flags errors in a number of classes - such
as SocketAppender.
The Vajava error message is "Field type
org.apache.log4j.net.SocketAppender$Connector is missing".

We are very new to Java - is there truly something missing in the Log4j
packages?
Or is this a limitation of some sort in Vajava?

Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Bruce Files
mpct Solutions - Chicago
(312) 540-7325