Hi folks,

We have a need in our project for the following

If a program logs two simillar messages within a time frame of <x
milliseconds>, the logger should discard the second message. The reason
being is that in the past, due to a programming error (excption occured in
the while loop), the program logged around 10,000 messages to NT event
Logger noting the exception and as a result, it really affected all other
server resources.

I looked around in log4J document but I could not find any.

Any help would be appreciated
Sushil