Hey gurus

For various reasons I am wrapping the log4j API's in a
homegrown Logger utility class. For example, I have an

info() method that calls Category.info() internally.

The problem that I have now is with the location
information generated by %M, %L, or %l. The
LocationInfo.java obtains the location information by
parsing the stack trace printouts. It always return
the method just one frame up in the stack above
org.apache.log4j.Category.log(), which in my case is
the info() method in my homegrown utility. This
basically leaves the %M, %L, %l useless to me as they
always report the location as in the utility class
instead of the one that calls the info() method.

Is there any way around it? Like can I override the
default behavior from LocationInfo?

thanks a ton.