A similar question: How can i change the logging
behavior at runtime by calling some API instead of
changing the property file and let the watchdog
perform the reconfig?

I want to have an admin interface through which i can
control the logging behavior. changing the property
file is not an option...for example, turning on and
off some category, change the format even ...

thanks