Hi all.

My language is Korean.
 I want to log Korean  messages using log4j. But in order that I logging any Korean messages  properly,
I must convert the messages into 8859-1 charset , because log4j uses internally OutputStream, which
converts characters into bytes according a specified encoding and writes them to a byte-output stream.

when I use character streams , for examples Writer or Reader , there is no conversion so I can log in
my language.

How do I make the log4j using character stream class ?
Is there class or method?  sample java source or modification for properties?

If you give me, I will thank for you

Bye.