Folks,

Have anybody here used log4j on large, distributed projects?

We are developing an EAI-B2B product suite and we are studying to use log4j as a mean to help debugging and execution logging. The only problem is that our product has more de 100 KLOC.

How about the costs on "inserting" log4j in a development project?

What about performance costs in a distributed environment (jsp<->javabeans<->ejb) ?

More specifically, how about the performance impact with JSP engines? As far hat I know, most of the JSP engines do not deal well with stdin/stdout/stderr related code, slowing down a lot!

See ya,