Vikas,

This one is easy. All log4j components are thread safe. Ceki

At 12:27 07.03.2001 -0800, Vikas Kumar Singh wrote:
>I want to use the same log file to log from different
>threads (using same category). So, does log4j ensures
>the thread safetly while logging. I could not find
>anything about the topic in the archives.
>
>Thanks,
>Vikas

I hope to see you at my ApacheCon 2001 presentation
entitled "Log4j, A Logging Package for Java".

See http://ApacheCon.Com/2001/US/ for more details.

----
Ceki Gülcü          Web:   http://qos.ch
av. de Rumine 5     email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (preferred)
CH-1005 Lausanne           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Switzerland         Tel: ++41 21 351 23 15