Hi again,

I have a question w.r.t. Configuring (initializing) log4j:

If I start a Webserver or an EJBServer, I must initialize log4j.

I can do this 'by hand' (e.g. by writing a servlet that configures log4j by
either using BasicConfigurator, DOMConfigurator or PropertyConfigurator).

Is it also possible to let log4j configure itself automatically upon the
first category.getInstance()... ? This would save writing the
'initialization' in WEBServer or EJBServer.

        - Fernand.