I get the erro message:"log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for
category ().
log4j:ERROR Please initialize the log4j system properly." during
configure log4 from a property file.

It appears a Category without name, but I can't find such an animal
in my configure file.
When I turn on the configure debug, these two messages appear first
but no other debug messages show such a "emptry" Category is parsed.

Except this error, all of the named categories works fine. I use an
extended Category simlilar with the AppserverCateogry in the deep
extension example and have the line
"log4j.categoryFactory=MyCategoryFactory" in the configure file.

Anybody has good suggestion ?

Thanks

Jin