I have several classes - all of which utilize PropertyConfigurator and a
log4j.properties file.

My log4j.properties file is setup as per the examples in the user manual, with
the first line being:

log4j.rootCategory=DEBUG, stdout

The other lines in the properties file provide the conversion pattern to use.

I'd like to add some lines in the configuration file to indicate that for class
Abc, i would like to use a *different* conversion pattern from the one defined
for rootCategory.

How do i do that?

Also, other than the user manual, is there any other documention i can look at
that would give me ALL the possible options i can use in the properties file?

Thanks.
Anuj.