Hi all,

I have just started using Log4J and I have some basic doubts. If
there are any docs. available kindly let me know.

1. I want to write a class which should accept the log calls from
other classes and log. If tomorrow I wish to change the log API
I should be changing only this class and not the other user
classes. (its something like facade pattern)

Is it possible ?

Cheers
VPrakash.S