Ceki, et al:

I'm wondering if there is any way to determine if the DOMConfigurator
was successfully configured or not?  The configure() and
configureAndWatch() methods only return void and not a boolean and they
don't even throw exceptions if they have a problem, right?  So they
offer no feedback as to whether they were sucessful or not.

Would it be possible to add a method that returns a boolean indicating
whether the DOMConfigurator is configured or not?  Maybe called
something like isConfigured()?  That would be easier than changing the
configure methods to return a boolean.

The reason I need this is so I can determine if an attempt at
configuring the DOMConfigurator was sucessful or not.  If it is not
sucessful then I will fall back to using the BasicConfigurator and
provide feedback to the user that the DOM didn't work.

Thanks,
Alan