Hellu there,

I like to log the client's IP address and some user info to distinguish the
different servlets threads/requests.

I am using NDC but don't understand it very well yet.
Is the NDC bounded to a Category ?? Such that every Category variable has
his own NDC context logged and that it doens't logs the NDC of another
servlet ? (why?: I noticed that the NDC methods are static, so though that
the fields holding the NDC might as well).

How should I use it ?:
Now I do the following, is this correct ? or how do other use it ??:

I call a NDC.push(<IP address>) at the beginning of the request and a
NDC.pop();NDC.remove() at the end of the request (is this the way to do it
??). Every servlet creates his own Category variable in the init();
(or should I use NDC.clear...?? I don't think that the NDC.pop() at the end
is really necessary?!)

Hope to get some advice on this, as I still haven't got it all sorted out
very well yet.

Cheers,
Eddie